Naturally spacious, with fantastic pools and plenty of activities to enjoy.
Take a closer look at Village life, Eurocamp-style. With all the space you need to unwind, recharge and have fun, our Villages are the heart and soul of a Eurocamp experience.
Pools, play and possibilities make our Villages the perfect package for effortlessly enjoyable family holidays.
Like the name suggests, these parcs have more of a village feel, with avenues of inviting holiday homes clustered around a sociable hub at the heart of things.
Think of a fully featured pool complex alongside an inviting bar and restaurant, supermarket and of coursea bakery for alfresco breakfast necessities. Villages are larger than our Campsites, but still friendly and sociable places that’ll soon make you feel at home.
We pride ourselves on our stunning pool complexes- and you’ll find some of the best in our Villages. Kids will love the waterslides, chutes and spray grounds, and you’ll love the lagoons, Jacuzzis and heated indoor pools that many of our Villages offer.
Sports courts, fitness classes, horse-riding, kids clubs and family fun are all part of Village life.
The great thing about our Villages is that the choice is yours. The sports, pool complexes and facilities are there, but so too is an easy-going sense of freedom. So if simply relaxing and watching the world go by sounds ideal - you can.
But don’t worry, your kids can dive into lots of fun, make friends and run free. Villages are about keeping everyone happy.
Villages are great for families who like to dial up the fun, and take time out to regroup and recharge. Kids will adore the pools and play, and you’ll find plenty to keep you busy too.
They’re often located close to local towns and brilliant beaches too. Villages hit that ‘something for everybody’ sweet spot!
Dial up the action at our biggest and best Villages!
Like the sound of our Village parcs? Want to turn up the fun even more?
Our Village Plus parcs take our Village recipe of pools, sports, play and time to pause...and throw in a little more.
Maybe that’s a spa, or perhaps its a tree-top adventure course. Perhaps it’s just more space to explore and unwind in.
Take a look at some Village Plus examples, or search below to find your perfect Village Plus holiday this summer.
La Croix du Vieux Pont,
One of our most popular parcs and the perfect choice for the ultimate fun-packed family holiday.Find out more ›
Every day fizzes with fun from the moment you wake up to the moment you go to sleep, at this superb 5-star parc in the heart of a nature reserve.Find out more ›
Nestled in subtropical gardens with direct access to a beautiful sandy beach, this parc ticks all the boxes!Find out more ›
This large, lively site is ideal for active fun or lazy beach days on the beautiful, heart-shaped peninsula of Istria.Find out more ›
Find your perfect Village or Village Plus holiday parc
- Kids will love the colourful characters at the indoor pool
- Very easy to get to from Roscoff port
- Try some Breton specialties in the P'tit Soizic restaurant on parc
- A short walk from great restaurants, bars and shops
- Check out the amazing array of racing yachts in the nearby port of La Trinité-sur-Mer
- Explore the stunning Quiberon peninsula
- Why not give the aqua gym a whirl?
- Pick up delicious regional produce and wine from the parc shop
- The Puy du Fou theme park is close enough for a day trip
- Younger kids will love the friendly inhabitants in the parc’s animal parks
- Live concerts, talent shows and discos throughout the summer
- Pools for swimming and paddling, and an on-parc lake for fishing
- Visit Puy du Fou theme park for a fun-packed day
- Diverse range of activities on parc like archery and scuba diving
- Visit Aquarium La Rochelle to see aquatic creatures from around the world
- Set in the grounds of an old manor house
- Pony trek from the on-site equestrian centre
- Visit nearby Saumur and Château
- Discover the medieval old town of Tours and its many restaurants
- Hire bikes and head off on a châteaux tour
- Let the kids loose at the skate parc on site
- Fabulous pool complex
- Excellent night-time entertainment programme
- Close to a wonderful sandy beach
- Set in a beautiful area with views of the Pyrénées nearby
- Dine out on history in Biarritz
- Enjoy a stress-free transfer from Biarritz airport
- Beautiful gardens include a 30 ft tall bamboo corridor
- Discover the Lascaux caves nearby
- Paddle in a canoe on the River Vézère
- Lagoon water park and slides
- Sandy lake beach for swimming or fishing
- 15 minutes from Bergerac Airport
- Take a short walk or drive into picturesque Largentière
- Canoe and swim at the Rivers lagoon
- Teens will love the disco in the converted old stone house
- An ideal location for discovering Luxembourg City
- Choose from a range of hiking and mountain biking trails
- Take the high chairlift up to Vianden Castle
- Find this parc in its very own vineyard
- Cycle into the pretty town of Sommières
- Try out a guided tour around the château
- Direct access to a long sandy beach
- Within walking distance of Portiragnes Plage
- 20 minutes from Béziers airport
- Authentic experience just 500 metres from the beach
- Aquatic park with waterslides and kids’ fun area
- Access to all the facilities at Club Farret parc
- Waterslides and pools keep the kids happy
- Activities for all - day into night
- In the heart of Vias Plage, and close to the beach
- Free access to the wonderful waterpark, with slides, pools and a sprayground
- The parc’s relaxed bar and restaurant is the place to head for a pleasant evening
- Children can let off steam with the parc’s excellent animation team
- Try out water sports less than 2km away
- Explore the Pyrénées, only a 20 minute drive away
- Just 1km from the beautiful sandy beach at Argelès Plage
- Make a splash at the tropical pool complex
- Aqualand water park is close by
- Get stuck into adventure at Argelès Aventure (4km)
- Take a 15 min walk along the promenade and reward yourself with a cold beer
- Explore the night market and pick up a souvenir or two
- Located in the foothills of the Pyrénées
- Fantastic pool complex with four fun zones
- A few minutes away from Cannes and the coast
- Clubs for kids aged 5 to 17
- Dive into the huge pool complex, complete with toddler and indoor pools
- Find all-day activities on parc in high season
- Pick up the bus just outside the parc to explore the local towns
- Try out windsurfing and kayaking less than 1km from the parc
- Feel the sand between your toes in under 900 metres
- Grab a slice of medieval charm at the old town of Port Grimaud
- Get active with walking, climbing, canoeing and biking nearby
- Take it easy at the Greoux les Bains thermal baths
- Catch a show or themed evening in high summer
- Close to a fabulous Blue Flag beach
- Two pools, with waterslide and jacuzzi
- On site bakery and supermarket
- Beautifully landscaped, peaceful parc
- Adventure playground for younger children
- Close to the beautiful medieval town of Pals
- You'll find a range of watersports just 3km away
- Enjoy an ice cream in nearby Platja d'Aro
- Take day trips to Gerona and Figueres
- Take the parc’s very own mini train to the beach
- Fabulous sea views from the 5 waterslides
- Enjoy a wealth of activities on parc
- Leave the car at home and fly into Barcelona
- Keep the kids occupied with a round of crazy golf on parc
- Test your lungs out at PortAventura theme park
- Board a glass bottom boat for a trip along the coast to Tossa de Mar
- Book your spot on a trip to Barcelona
- Visit nearby Water World theme park for thrills and spills galore
- Direct access to Lake Garda
- Fantastic watersports centre on parc
- Short walk from pretty local towns
- Take a day trip to Verona, just 25 minutes by train!
- Pedal your way along the riverside path to Mantova and Monte Baldo
- Ideally placed for having a scream at Gardaland
- Sample the local cuisine at the parc's brilliant restaurant
- Stroll to the pretty lakeside town of Porto Portese and catch a boat trip
- Kids will love the fabulous pools complexes
- The best way to see Lake Garda? From the parc’s restaurant
- Whizz through the air on the parc’s zip-wire
- Parc-run activities include olive oil and wine tasting
- Book a trip to Venice or Verona!
- Walk along the lakeside to Lazise and Bardolino
- Don't miss a day out at Movieland theme park
- Catch the train to Verona or Venice
- Hire a bike and cycle along the nearby path
- Let out a scream at Gardaland theme park (2km away)
- Direct access to a private sandy beach
- Perfect for day trips to Venice
- The parc has its own mini mall and bazaar
- Direct access to a private sandy beach
- Take the bus and ferry to Venice
- Brilliant on-parc entertainment for kids
- Direct access to the beaches of the Venetian coast
- Fabulous pools and slides
- Highly rated restaurant on parc
- A beautiful pool complex, with sprayground, is the parc’s centrepiece
- Gelato, pizza and pasta to enjoy while watching a terrific show in the evening
- Alongside a wonderful stretch of private beach, complete with bar and restaurant
- Hire bikes and explore the Tuscan hills
- Delve into the parc’s delicatessen or wine cellar
- Nearby Cecina hosts back-to-back festivals throughout the summer
- Get your fill of pasta, pizza and wine at the parc's restaurant
- Take a day trip to Naples or Capri
- Enjoy loads of different sports and water sports here
We've other parc styles to explore, too - take a look here...
Small tranquil parcs with the accent on simply enjoying the outdoor life and local area. Our Campsites are the perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life.