Refund Credit Bonus
UP TO €200 BONUS WITH YOUR REFUND CREDIT NOTE
If you were notified that your 2020 holiday could not go ahead as originally planned, you would have received a Refund Credit Note.
You can use this to book another holiday to look forward to later this year or in 2022. And if you choose a higher value holiday, we’ll give you an extra bonus of up to €200 off. So you can treat yourself to a longer stay or an accommodation upgrade this year.
- €100 off - if you have paid €99 towards your original 2020 holiday
- €200 off - if you have paid €100 or more towards your original 2020 holiday
How to use your refund credit note
Once you have chosen your 2021 or 2022 holiday, select the ‘COVID-19 Credit’ option at the payment stage. You’ll qualify for the bonus if your holiday is a higher value than your 2020 one.
Your bonus won’t appear automatically when you book, but our team will apply your credit and your bonus if applicable within 14 days. We’ll send you an email once this is complete.
|Example of holiday bonus|
|Total cost of 2020 holiday:||€1,200|
|Amount paid towards 2020 holiday:||€500|
|Total cost of 2021 holiday:||€1,450|
|Refund Credit Note used:||- €500|
|Bonus applied:||- €200|
|Amount left to pay for 2021 holiday:||€750|
- The booking bonus applies if you originally had a confirmed 2020 booking, and were notified that it could no longer go ahead.
- The booking bonus applies when booking a 2021 or 2022 holiday with a higher value than your original 2020 holiday, excluding any travel options.
- The bonus is not applicable for 3rd party or promotional bookings, only for bookings made directly with us, either online or via our contact centre.
- In the event that the 2021/2022 holiday cost is lower than the balance already paid for your 2020 holiday, any credit remaining after the bonus will be kept on your account for future holidays.