Irish Ferries inclusive deals
ALL NEW FERRY PRICES. ADD MORE HOLIDAY TO YOUR HOLIDAY.
Cruising to the continent just got a whole lot more enjoyable, with our brilliant new prices from here to France (and back again!) with Irish Ferries.
We’ve secured great rates on direct sailings from Dublin to the French port of Cherbourg, when combined with an exclusive offer price at selected parcs in Brittany and Vendée, you can sail away for a 6-night holiday for just €770 for a party of up to 4, up to 26th June 2020.
- Book one of the listed parcs in Brittany or Vendée for a minimum 5-night stay (last night on parc is 26th June 2020).
- Offer applies to Comfort and Classic holiday homes. Stay longer for €50 per party, per night, extra.
- Offer is inclusive of a Dublin to Cherbourg Irish Ferries crossing for a car and up to 4 occupants (€23 per person each way for additional passengers. Cabin charges are extra).
- Last outbound ferry crossing from Dublin is 10th June/ inbound ferry crossing from Cherbourg is 27th June.
To book, call our friendly team on 021 425 2300.
- 449km from Cherbourg/approx drive time 4 hours, 40 mins
- Kids will love to splash about at the indoor & outdoor pools
- Take the short, coastal walk into the lovely resort of Bénodet
- Pick a relaxing treatment at the health spa
- 377km from Cherbourg/approx drive time 3 hours, 50 mins
- Kids will love the petting farm at the heart of the parc
- Visit the medieval harbour of Auray
- A fantastic pool complex with waterslides and an indoor pool
- 379km from Cherbourg/approx drive time 3 hours, 50 mins
- A short walk from great restaurants, bars and shops
- Check out the amazing array of racing yachts in the nearby port of La Trinité-sur-Mer
- Explore the stunning Quiberon peninsula
- 242km from Cherbourg/approx drive time 2 hours, 45 mins
- Located in a 35 acre park with a delightful manor house
- Only a five minute drive from some of the best beaches in the region
- Sample authentic French cuisine in chic Dinard
- 360km from Cherbourg/approx drive time 3 hours, 45 mins
- Say “aaah” at the spa and sauna
- Sample the shops, bars and restaurants at Perros Guirec
- Visit nearby Ploumanac’h - one of France’s prettiest villages
- 404km from Cherbourg/approx drive time 4 hours, 10 mins
- Get stuck into high-octane activities like paint balling and high ropes
- This riverside setting offers fishing and kayaking
- Wander through the medieval streets of Quimperlé
- 420km from Cherbourg/approx drive time 4 hours, 25 mins
- Why not give the aqua gym a whirl?
- Pick up delicious regional produce and wine from the parc shop
- The Puy du Fou theme park is close enough for a day trip
- 419km from Cherbourg/approx drive time 4 hours, 25 mins
- Take a trip to Puy du Fou theme park just 90 minutes drive away
- Take a trip to chic Saint-Jean-de-Monts
- Whizz round the cycling tracks that surround this parc
Exclusive Irish Ferries offer can only be booked via our contact centre, as part of a travel-inclusive single-centre holiday. Valid on Dublin to Cherbourg route with a minimum 5-night stay up to 26th June 2020 (last night on parc), at parcs specified above. Ferry offer price is based on one car and 4 occupants. Cabin accommodation is not included in the price and can be booked at an extra charge. Last outbound ferry departure date from Dublin: 10th June 2020. Last inbound ferry departure date from Cherbourg: 27th June 2020. Offer is based on Comfort or Classic holiday homes, all other accommodation types are excluded. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Book by 4th March 2020.