New Pools and Waterslides
Even more pools and waterslides? Here's some news you'll love!
Pool time means fun time! We all know that and so do our most popular parcs, who have extended their pool complexes, so that you'll find bigger pools and better waterslides next time you visit. From fabulous new indoor pools, to super long kamikaze waterslides and funtastic water zones for little ones, there's plenty to get excited about. Check out the news for the parcs below.
Le Ranc Davaine, Ardèche
The pool complex is being significantly extended for 2023 with the addition of a large Dome indoor pool featuring a Wave ball and plenty of water games, all under cover. What's more there will be six thrilling waterslides that will keep the whole family entertained for hours.
- Relaxing spa for adults
- Perfect for outdoor sports including canoeing
- Discover picturesque villages set in stunning scenery
- Visit the nearby Pont d'Arc
Interpals, Costa Brava
The pool has been completely remodelled at Camping Interpals, and is bigger and better than ever before. There's a shallow end for children packed with fun water features and on the lawn you'll find three colourful waterslides. The shady bar terrace overlooks the pool area, the perfect spot for a cooling afternoon drink, after soaking up the rays.
- Just a short stroll from a long sandy beach
- Explore medieval Pals, one of the prettiest towns on the Costa Brava
- Visit Platja d'Aro and the Aquadiver waterpark
- Only 58km from Gerona airport
Le Vieux Port, Landes
The water park at Le Vieux Port has been completely remodelled. Taking on a Caribbean feel there are 11 thrilling waterslides, including the awesome Black Hole and Kamikaze, plus a 400m² Aquasplash zone especially for kids, a wave pool, a new roof top solarium and even a surf pool for waterskiing and wakeboarding!
- Direct access to the beach
- Lively entertainment programme
- Wellness area with luxury spa
- Less than 60km from Biarritz airport
La Vallée, Normandy
With fantastic waterslides to thrill the family this parc was always bound to please. The outdoor pool area has now been renovated and extended, with the addition of a new aqua playground for children, solarium and super outdoor pool - splashtastic times guaranteed!
- Join in the fun at our kids' clubs activity sessions
- Stroll down to the nearby beach
- Give the kids a history lesson - visit Sword and Juno D-day beaches
La Chapelle, Roussillon
This sunny Mediterranean parc has reached new heights with the addition of a 9m tall SpaceRacer waterslide! 81m long its designed for racing. What's more there is a super Aquatube waterchute and water playground for children with slides and games aplenty.
- You'll find a long sandy beach just 200m away
- Lively Argeles Plage is on your doorstep
- Eurocamp's Super Fun Station kids clubs for all ages
For a totally unique experience you can now swim in a volcanic crater, or whizz down an 80m long slide into the pool within. The crater might be man-made made but it's on an epic scale. There's also a new 800 seat amphitheatre where the stage opens right onto the volcano pool. Sitting besides the original lagoon and waterslides you'll be in pool (volcano) heaven!
- Lazy river and brilliant waterslides
- Indoor splash pool for kids
- Brilliant spa with large indoor pool
- Only 32km from Biarritz airport