New Pools and Waterslides
Even more pools and waterslides? Here's some news you'll love!
Pool time means fun time! We all know that and so do our most popular parcs, who have extended their pool complexes in 2020, so that you'll find bigger pools and better waterslides next time you visit. From fabulous new indoor pools, to super long kamikaze waterslides and funtastic water zones for little ones, there's plenty to get excited about. Check out the news for the parcs below.
Here are slides with a wow! A brightly coloured slide stands 12 metres tall - step into the rubber rings for a thrilling 95m long descent whizzing through two spheres. Try out the new Space hole waterslide, or the traditional toboggan slides. Whatever you choose, we know you'll soon be racing your way back up to the top.
- It's a leisurely stroll down to the beach
- Close to Aqualand St Cyprien
- Only 27km from Perpignan airport
- Drive down the coast to Spain - you're only an hour from the border!
With a huge new Space Racer waterslide and covered pool, you'll be spending all your days poolside at this popular parc! And did we mention the original four lane toboggan slide and the super waterchute, and the beautiful beach that's only 500m away? This Mediterranean parc is sure to be a real family favourite.
- Walking distance to the beach
- Family entertainment in high season
- Relaxed parc 2km from Canet Plage
- 18km from Perpignan airport
With three new waterslides and a water play area especially for little ones, not to mention a lovely pool that's perfect for clocking up the lengths, the new pool complex is the perfect place to while away the hours. Alternatively head to the lagoon pool besides the beach for those picture postcard views and that all important ice cream parlour!
- Direct access to a beautiful sandy beach
- Evening shows and themed nights
- Visit the Gorges de la Restonica and swim in the sparkling pools
The pools at Park Umag are going super sized in 2020! There's a brand new pool complex with a 1163m² Activity Pool for all the family, a 508m² Children’s Pool with water games and slides, and a shaded 55m² Toddler Pool that's perfect for tiny tots. Try out the new poolside restaurant, take a break, then head across the parc to the lagoon pool for even more watery fun.
- Beautiful coastal location with a 3km seafront promenade
- Watersports and even a tennis school!
- Kids clubs for every age
Pra Delle Torri already has a pretty amazing waterpark, but there will be even more watery fun on offer in 2020, with the opening of a brand new slide park with a super long six lane toboggan style waterslide. There will also be a new Aquatube slide with light effects and transparent sections sections. A morning on the slides, then an afternoon on the beach? Perfect!
- 4 pool complexes & pirate themed lagoon pool
- Stunning sandy beach with watersports
- Entertainment for all the family
- Visit the Pearl of the Ariatic, Venice
Open all season, the new Dôme Aquatic Area is a real tropical paradise, guaranteeing perfect swimming whatever the weather. Under cover you'll find a wave pool and kids' zone, as well as a swimming pool and waterslides. Beside it you'll find an outdoor pool, lazy river and large sunbathing lawn, as well as the original lagoon pool.
- Additional aquapark with waterslide corner and paddling pools
- Cable water-skiing on the lake
- Zip wire, tree top adventure and paintballing
- Horse riding and golf
This parc has an amazing 21 waterslides making it the largest water park in the Benelux area! The Tiki Pool complex* is a real tropical paradise perfect for all the family with over 1.5km of exciting slides and the Playa water park for kids. The outdoor pool area has now been extended and renovated, with new waterslides and water playground. *Charges apply.
- Onsite theme park with over 40 rides free to customers staying at Duinrell
- 4km from a great beach
- Just 40 minutes drive from Amsterdam
- Close to the Dutch bulbfields
You might be surrounded by mountains, but you won't want to leave the pool! The playful paddling pool is perfect for little ones, while older kids and adults can race down the toboggan waterslides, or try out the 50m long Kamikaze! But the fun doesn't stop there - why not join in the Aqua-Aerobics and Diving taster sessions in high season?
- Relax by the poolside and take in the mountain scenery
- Take a boat ride on Lake Annecy
- Perfect for cycling and walking
- Enjoy a day out to Geneva or Chamonix
This fun packed parc has now got even better with two colourful waterslides complementing the beautiful lagoon pool and long lazy river. There's even an aquatic indoor wonderland for little ones, packed with water games.
- Indoor spa and wellness centre
- Nightly entertainment in the bar in high season
- A short drive to the beach
- Only 32km from Biarritz airport
- Watch the surfing action at Hossegor
With four new waterslides added to the beautiful lagoon pool at Le Ruisseau, all the family are guaranteed hours of watery fun - try out the giant, kamikaze, water tube and the funtastic Space Bowl! For little ones there's a great splash zone with water jets and water cannons aplenty.
- Balneo Spa with jacuzzi, massage bed, indoor pool, hammam and sauna
- Only 7km from Biarritz airport
- Explore the beaches on the coast or hop across the border to San Sebastian
- Hit the heights with a day trip up into the Pyrénées
With two new colourful waterslides there's plenty of watery fun to be had here, and when you're ready for a little R&R the poolside solarium is the perfect place to soak up those rays. Or how about heading to the lakeside for a paddle, or a swim?
- Explore the Luberon Natural Park next to the site
- Take a drive through charming Provencal villages
- Follow the footsteps of the artists in Aix-en-Provence
- Only 59km from Marseille airport
All the family will enjoy the large lagoon pool which opened last year. The original children's pool is a great size too, gently shelving it is perfect for little ones, while the family pool is ideal for swimmers.
- Set on the shores of Lake Garda, with an enclosed sandy beach overlooking the lake.
- Only 24km from Verona airport
- Visit Gardaland themepark for thrilling rides
- Splash about in nearby Caneva Aqua Park
The indoor pool at Château Lez Eaux has been extended for 2020. It's sure to be a big hit with all the family with super new waterslides that start inside, twist around outside and arrive back inside again, ready for you to have another go. With this heated indoor complex, splashtastic times are guaranteed, whatever the weather!
- Don't miss a trip to nearby Mont St Michel
- Only a 10 minute drive to the beach
- Catch a ferry from Granville to Jersey
- Visit the D-day beaches