Will I be required to pay the €100 deposit before my holiday starts or while I'm on holiday?
No. Before you go on holiday, we need to securely store your card details to enable a debit of up to €100 after your holiday. The up to €100 charge will only be debited after your holiday if your holiday home is not left as clean and tidy as you found it.
How does this process work?
When you make a booking with us, you will be required to accept our booking terms and conditions and agree to Eurocamp securely storing your card details.
We do not debit, ring fence or hold any money from your securely stored payment card for the deposit. However, if you do not leave your holiday home as clean and tidy as you found it we will debit up to €100 after your holiday.
What if I've already booked my 2023 holiday with you?
If you already have a 2023 booking, when you make your next card payment you will be required to agree to us securely storing your payment details. We do not debit, ring fence or hold any money from your securely stored payment card for the deposit.However, if you do not leave your holiday home as clean and tidy as you found it we will debit up to €100 after your holiday.
How do I know if I've left my holiday home to the standard required?
These are our housekeeping expectations:
- Wipe clean the worktops & shelves, microwave, hob and oven
- Empty, wipe clean & turn off the fridge/freezer
- Clean the toilet, shower and sink
- Place all your clean & dry cutlery, utensils and crockery back into the cupboards and drawers
- Make sure the cupboards and drawers are clean inside
- Make sure the BBQ is cleaned after you use it
- Sweep and mop all floors
- Wipe clean the inside and outside tables & chairs
- If you have our bed linen, please strip the beds and place the bed linen inside a pillow case. Leave this with any towels
- by the front door.
- Empty all the bins inside and out and take rubbish/recycling to the designated parc bins.
- Make sure you do not leave anything in the accommodation:
Check all cupboards, shelves, drawers and finally check under the beds (this is where we find most lost property!)
They can also be viewed in My Eurocamp and will be on display in your accommodation. To help you look after the accommodation we will provide the following cleaning equipment:
- Sweeping brush
- Small brush & dustpan
- Mop & bucket
- Anti-bacterial cleaning spray
- Washing up liquid
- Cloth, sponge, tea towel & bin bag
You can book a check out with our Reps and they will check over the accommodation with you and confirm whether all is OK or whether a debit needs to be made.
If you do not want to book a check-out, our Reps will check over your accommodation after your departure and will advise if a debit needs to be taken or not. They will advise this by email within 48 hours of your departure from the parc.
If you debit my card will it be for the full amount of €100 and how will I know when it’s been deducted?
In the majority of cases we will not need to make a Housekeeping debit but if you fail to leave your holiday home as clean and tidy as you found it, action will need to be taken. The amount debited will not exceed €100 - it will be the actual cost that we incur to remedy the situation, plus any administrative charges and labour rates we incur in connection with such action.
What if I’m not happy with the cleanliness of my accommodation on arrival? What should I do?
Please discuss this immediately with our Reps. They will then be able to resolve the situation for you allowing you to get on with enjoying your holiday.
If, after your holiday, you are not satisfied with any aspect of your stay, please complete our complaints form and we will be in touch to discuss your experience and compensate you if we agree it is required.
Does the Housekeeping Deposit apply on all Eurocamp holidays?
It does not apply to the accommodation types and parcs listed below, as the parcs themselves take a deposit at check-in:
- CD013 Sanguli - Masai Lodge
- CD012 Cambrils Park - Cambrils Aloha Bungalow (please note: a local housekeeping deposit is payable directly to the parc, at check-in)
- IL019 Bella Italia - Bella Italia Bungalow
- PY011 Airotel Pyrénées – Mountain Lodge