Update 1st August | 18:00
If you have booked a holiday, or are planning one soon, please follow the link for the country you’re travelling to below.
We also recommend visiting the DFA travel advice pages for the latest information on your destination. You can also sign up for DFA Travel Wise Twitter account, so you automatically receive the latest travel advice updates.
KEY THINGS TO NOTE:
- All vaccinated travellers and children under 12 years of age can go to most of our destinations without testing.
- From 1st August 2022, all COVID-19 travel restrictions for travel to France have been lifted.
- Unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated travellers 12 years of age and over need to produce a negative test for our destinations, except for Croatia and Switzerland. (Note: for entry to Italy it is a requirement for anyone 6 years and older.)
- Most destinations only require the EU Passenger Locator Form (PLF) or similar form to be completed and submitted before your holiday.
- On holiday, vaccinated travellers can enjoy all hospitality venues without restrictions. There may still be local advice to wear masks on public transport and in some public spaces.