What you should know about amending your booking
- There will be no amendment fee charged for:
- 2022 departing holidays as long as the amendment is not made within a week of the holiday start date
- 2023 departing holidays as long as the amendment is not made within 10 weeks of the holiday start date
but if your amended holiday is more expensive, or the travel supplier makes amendment charges, we will need to pass on the costs.
- Once our contract is formed it may not be possible to reduce the number of nights in your chosen accommodation.
- If your booking includes travel services, we will need to speak to the travel suppliers to see if they will permit an amendment, and you must pay for any extra charges or cancellation fees levied by Operators. Certain travel arrangements may not be changeable after a reservation has been made and any alteration request could incur a cancellation charge of up to 100% of that part of the arrangements.
- If your departure date is within six weeks for 2022 departing holidays or 10 weeks for 2023 departing holidays, your holiday price will always remain the same or higher as there will be no refund if the cost of your holiday reduces. Any extra cost arising from an amendment needs to be paid for at the time of amending.
- Amendments are subject to availability and must be within the same year.
- Your amended holiday price will be calculated using the pricing that was in place when you originally booked.
- Once we have received your request, we will check availability and provide you with a quote. It is then up to you if you would like to go ahead.