From snow capped peaks to dramatic river gorges, world famous vineyards and sun-baked villages, scented lavender fields and cosmopolitan towns, there's so much to discover when you step away from the coast. Europe might be the second smallest continent on the planet, but that doesn't mean the scenery is second best! Take a breath of fresh air on one of our favourite countryside parcs.
Best Countryside Holidays
Wide meandering rivers, medieval villages, vineyards and even prehistoric caves! The Dordogne has it all and St Avit Loisirs is one of it's premier parcs.
- Take to the water and explore by canoe
- Visit one of the prettiest villages in France - La Roque-Gagéac
- Step back in time at Les Eyzies National Museum of Prehistory
Known as The Garden of France, there's more than 1,000 fairy tale châteaux in the Loire and even more vineyards!
- Lovely spacious parc, only 15 minutes drive from Château de Saumur
- Activities include horse riding, karting, pitch and putt and fishing
- Take a break from sightseeing and visit Futuroscope theme park
Move out of Paris and you'll discover great forests, fine chateaux and wide open spaces. Our 5 star parc offers superb facilities in a perfect location.
- Cycle through the forest of Compiègne and visit the Armistice Memorial
- Take a day trip to Paris or Disneyland Paris
- Visit the imposing Pierrefonds Castle
The Ardèche is perfect for lovers of the great outdoors, with plenty of sunshine, outdoor activities and beautiful countryside on your doorstep.
- Great onsite pools and lively entertainment
- Ideal for sightseeing - don't miss the awesome Pont d'Arc
- Canoe along the Gorges de l'Ardèche
Idyllically situated in 150 hectares, amongst four lakes, the Val de Bonnal is the perfect setting for an active holiday on water or land.
- Pick up your paddles and join a canoe excursion
- Immerse yourself in nature and go wild swimming
- Explore underground at Gouffre de Poudrey
Set amidst 25 acres of trees and fragrant shrubs, this lively parc is just a short drive from the Gorges du Verdon - one of the deepest and most beautiful river valleys in Europe.
- Have an adventure - rafting, climbing, canoeing all nearby
- Take it easy at the Greoux les Bains thermal baths
- Race down the onsite waterslides
Tuscany is home to some of the great cities of Europe, but there's plenty of magnificent scenery to take in too!
- Fabulous pool complex with panoramic countryside views
- Visit the Chianti vineyards, then sample the regional cuisine
- Take an excursion to Florence, Pisa or Siena.
The beautiful Bavarian countryside is the perfect place to unwind and our award winning parc is just 4 miles from the shores of Lake Constance.
- Hop on a boat and explore Lake Constance
- Sample traditional Bavarian food at the onsite restaurant
- Stroll through the charming streets of nearby Lindau
A safari park campsite in the heart of Holland? At Beekse Bergen, get close to the animals, then get active at the Speelland activity park.
- Safari park with lions, giraffes and rhinos
- Lakes, canals and nature trails to explore on your doorstep
- Take a trip to family friendly De Efteling theme park