Whether you want to people (and car) watch in glamorous St Tropez, clamber on the boulders on the Pink Granite Coast, take a breezy cliff top walk with your four legged friend, or simply watch the boats come in with a glass of wine and some great seafood, the coast is the place to be. And with all that fresh ocean air, you're guaranteed to have a good nights sleep on one of our favourite coastal parcs.
Holidays On The Coast
The French Riviera has been the number one spot on the coast for decades and 5 star La Baume is one of it's premier parcs.
- Great public transport links to the coastal towns and beaches
- Fabulous onsite pools and great entertainment
- Only 5km from Fréjus and St Raphaël
Known as the Isle of Beauty, Corsica boasts mountain peaks and over 1,000 kilometres of beautiful coastline, all wrapped up in plenty of Mediterranean sunshine.
- Enjoy fabulous sea views from the parc
- Visit the breathtaking 100m high waterfall of San Gavino at Bujia
- Explore the natural park's mountains, rivers and gorges
West Brittany is all about sandy coves, sheltered fishing harbours, beautiful sea vistas and bags of Breton charm. What's more it's less than 2 hours from Roscoff!
- Stunning coastal location on a beautiful bay
- Stroll along the coast path to Bénodet
- Take a boat trip along the Odet to medieval Quimper
Tuscany might be famous for it's cities and countryside, but the coastline is pretty special too. Head to the coast for a well deserved break and relax in the sunshine.
- Take a ferry from nearby Piombiono to the Isle of Elba
- Explore the medieval villages along the coast
- Relax on parc in the Olympic size pool
Glamourous St Tropez, chic Sainte Maxime and the Venice of Provence - Port Grimaud. There's so many places to explore along the coast when you stay at Domaine des Naiades.
- Sail across the bay of St Tropez from Port Grimaud
- Visit the famous Pampelonne beach
- Take the Sentier du Littoral coastal path for great sea views
Tucked into the south west corner of France, where the Pyrenees roll down to the sea, Roussillon's coast promises lively resorts and glorious scenery.
- Join in the watersports at Argelès beach, just 200m from La Chapelle
- Enjoy panaromic views over vineyards and mountains
- Take the short drive across into Spain
Southern Brittany has been drawing the crowds for thousands of years and Carnac is still one of the top spots today!
- Walk to the shops, bars and restaurants of Carnac-Plage
- Meander through the world famous standing stones
- Explore the dramatic Quiberon penisular
With long sandy beaches backed by immense pine forests, Gascony is ideal for an active coastal holiday with watersports galore and great cycle routes.
- Enjoy direct beach access and a fabulous pool complex
- Visit surfing mecca Hossegor and watch the wave masters in action
- Drive to down the coast to elegant Biarritz
Brilliant beaches that stretch for miles, together with it's own sunny microclimate, make the Vendée the perfect destination for a family holiday besides the sea.
- Take a short stroll to the nearest beach - just 300m from Les Ecureuils
- Explore the seaside resort of Saint-Hilaire-de-Riez
- Take a boat across to the lovely Ile d'Yeu