Camping Holidays in France
Why we love
holidays in France
There’s the France you know - great food, immaculate beaches, Disney and Paris - and the France you don’t - hidden coves, hilltop villages and half-forgotten routes through silent countryside. Somewhere between the two lies your perfect French holiday. And there’s a Eurocamp parc closer than you think. That’s why we love holidays in France. Allow us to help you chart a course to the France you’ll love, too.
Best places for camping holidays in France
One country, so many possibilities. We’ve campsites in France perfectly situated to explore the country’s beaches, cities, historic sites and lively resorts. Take a closer look …
- Spend the day rockpooling in the sun!
- Feast on the freshest seafood ever.
- Stroll around friendly fishing villages.
- Discover the poignant D-Day landing beaches.
- Climb Mont-Saint-Michel’s ancient ramparts.
- Find your perfect picnic spot in peaceful countryside.
- Wander the Sunday markets seeking a bargain.
- Take a river trip along the elegant Seine.
- Make dreams come true at Disneyland Paris.
- Enjoy the stylish seaside resort of Le Touquet.
- Take lunch in seafood capital Boulogne.
- Go kite flying on Picardy’s wide open beaches.
- Lose yourself on the endless beaches.
- Potter around pretty Saint-Jean-de-Monts.
- Try your hand at kayaking along the coast.
- Exploring picture-perfect medieval villages.
- Dining on some of the best cuisine in France.
- Swimming in the Dordogne’s crystal-clear rivers.
- Sample some of the world’s finest wines.
- Sail along the river to historic port, Bordeaux.
- Visit the region’s fairytale châteaux.
- Spend the afternoon boating on the lake.
- Cycle around the Jura’s peaceful lanes.
- Count the waterfalls at lovely Hérisson.
- Head to the hills, there are trails everywhere.
- Swim, sail or cycle around Lake Annecy.
- Stay up late - the starry skies are phenomenal!
- Take the plunge and have a go at surfing.
- Sample the area’s fantastic seafood.
- Climb the highest sand dune in Europe.
- Treat yourself to a kayak safari.
- Delve deep underground into mysterious caves.
- Splash around at a sunny river beach.
- Sample the high life in sizzling Cannes.
- Smell the lavender in perfume capital Grasse.
- Enjoy the fun at family-friendly Fréjus.
- Enjoy the thrills of a traditional funfair.
- Cycle or sail along the Canal du Midi.
- Savour the artists’ town of Collioure.
- Hike the hills to a peaceful mountain village.
- Cross the border, Spain’s within easy reach.
- Try whitewater rafting - it’s great fun!
- Swim in the beautiful, aquamarine seas.
- Discover the island’s wild and wonderful interior.
- Spend the day in stylish Porto Vecchio.
Our favourite things to do in France
We have lots of ways to help you get to France. With a huge choice of ferry operators and routes - not to mention Eurotunnel, taking your car to France has never made more sense.
Look out for recommended ports and distances on the parc pages, and book your crossing online as part of a ferry-inclusive package, or don't forget that our holiday advisors are always happy to offer advice about the best route to take.
If you're travelling further in France, we can also help you to find the best fly-drive option to get you there.
Check the ‘flight recommendations’ section on parc pages for details of who flies from your nearest airport to the nearest airport(s) to the parc. Once you’ve booked your accommodation, we can then link you to Skyscanner so that you can check availability and book flights. Alternatively, you can call us to book your flight-inclusive holiday.