- The camping village is lovely, VERY clean pools, gorgeous beach perfect for the little ones and good entertainment for the kids.
Few things to point out though:
- you have to pay for sunloungers by the pool or just sit on the grass, I did not see that mentioned anywhere on Eurocamp website
- you must use swimming caps in all pools
- as mentioned on the website there might be “some noise” heard from the disco. That is an understatement! In fact, it is full on bass until 5am on most days.
- Eurocamp accommodation needs updating. The worst bed we slept on in years. The shower was covered in mould and it was impossible to set the temperature right, we decided to use public showers instead which were right beside our accommodation, very clean, spacious with good pressure and set temperature.
- bring plenty of insect repellent, we were eaten alive! The campsite is perhaps too large to spray the grounds? That was done in all other campsites we visited and never before had issue with insect bites in Italy.
- there was no welcome newsletter or general info in the accommodation on our arrival which is a pity because we only discovered a large playground located on far left of the campsite on our last day.
- there is a good gym beside the pool so pack runners if you want to work out.
Published on: 10 August 2018