- Cherbourg: 1730km ( recommended )
At Eurocamp we believe in making our holiday parcs not only easy to enjoy, but also simple to get to. So whether you decide to self drive or fly drive, we'll help to make sure your journey is as hassle-free as possible.
I Pini Family Park Campsite
Via delle Sassete 28, 00065 Fiano Romano, Roma
- GPS Co-ordinates 42.155005 12.573316
- Local Railway Fara Sabina, 25km : Services to Rome (Trains to Rome are usually twice an hour. Fara Sabina station is in Passo Corese (10km from I Pini).)
- Bus Station Fiano Romano, 3km : Services to bus Fara in Sabina (train to Rome)
Travelling by Ferry & Eurotunnel
Ferries are a relaxing and convenient way to travel. With a wide variety of ferries available from Ireland to France, taking your own car to the continent makes great sense, and don’t worry about driving abroad if it’s your first time – we can help you with our recommended ferry and driving routes to help you hit the open road en route to I Pini Family Park.
To minimize the journey in France take an overnight crossing to Cherbourg. Irish Ferries operate sailings from Rosslare and Dublin to Cherbourg, while Stena Line sail from Rosslare to Cherbourg. Please note while Irish Ferries normally arrive in Cherbourg mid/late morning, the Stena Line crossing can arrive late in the afternoon depending on the sailing date.
From Cherbourg the shortest route takes you past Caen and down the west side of Paris (past Versailles) and across to Beaune. From here there is a choice of three routes. One option is to go south on the A6 to Macon, then take the road east towards Geneva, Chamonix and Milan and then to keep south east on to Bologna and Florence.
With so many places to stop and explore en route, it will be easy to make the journey part of the holiday! We have some great parcs along the way where you can break your journey - why not stop in Burgundy and sample the regional wines!
- Please note your accommodation on parc is available from 3pm on your day of arrival.
- Don't forget the time difference! Europe is 1 hour ahead.
- More time on the ferry or more time on the road? When comparing the different route options, do remember to allow for motorway tolls and fuel costs.
- Quick converter: 50 miles is just over 80km.
An increasing number of non-stop flights and additional routes to the continent mean that flying to your destination is more convenient than ever.
The region of Lazio is within easy reach, with several airlines flying directly from the UK and Ireland into Rome Fiumicino and Rome Ciampino. We can arrange your flights with low cost operators as well as offering information about scheduled airlines.
Check who flies into where from your nearest airport using the Flight Finder tool, below, then either book your flights directly or give us a call and let us take care of everything!*
*Not all airlines can be booked as part of a package arranged by us, including: Air France, German Wings, KLM, Thomson, Thomas Cook and Vueling.
- Rome Ciampino (CIA): 45km ( nearest )
- Rome Fiumicino (FCO): 65km