- Cherbourg: 908km ( recommended )
- Roscoff: 1018km
Camping Les Fontaines Campsite
1295 route de Chaparon, 74210 LATHUILE
- GPS Co-ordinates 45.800444 6.204507
- Local Railway Annecy, 22km : Services to All major European cities
- Bus Station Bout Du Lac, 1km
How To Get There - Flight Recommendations
Whilst we can’t book your flights for you we’ve teamed with Skyscanner to help you to find the best flight options to your parc.
Please select your preferred departure airport and we'll search or link you to Skyscanner to find the best airlines and routes for your holiday parc.
How To Get There - By Ferry
Please note, ferry crossings are not bookable online, however we can book your crossing for you as part of a package - once you've booked your parc/accommodation, our contact centre will be able to add crossings to your booking, just call us with your booking reference and we can add on your crossing.
Direct sailings from Ireland to France are available from Cork to Roscoff with Brittany Ferries, Dublin to Cherbourg with Irish Ferries and Rosslare to Cherbourg with Stena Line.
The following routes listed are crossing the channel via the UK.
Timetable is currently available to book up to 30th September (return date). Departs throughout the day, crossing time approx 35 minutes.
Departs Sundays at 15:45, crossing time approx 31hrs. Price excludes accommodation.
Know Before You Go - Our Travel Tips
Ferries are a relaxing and convenient way to travel. With a wide variety of ferries available from Ireland to France, taking your own car to the continent makes great sense, and don’t worry about driving abroad if it’s your first time – we can help you with our recommended ferry and driving routes to help you hit the open road en route to Camping Les Fontaines.
Irish Ferries operate sailings direct from Rosslare to Cherbourg and also from Dublin to Cherbourg. While Stena Line run from Rosslare to Cherbourg. These are all overnight crossings, so you can arrive rested and ready for the journey the next day. Please note while Irish Ferries normally arrive in Cherbourg in mid/late morning, the Stena Line crossing from Rosslare can arrive in late afternoon depending on the sailing date.
Camping Les Fontaines is well connected to the major road networks, The shortest route from Cherbourg (927km) takes you just west of Paris, before dropping down to Beaune and Macon. Why not break your journey and take in the sights of Paris for a night or two?
If you would prefer to avoid Paris, take the slightly longer (1,021km) western route via Le Mans, Tours, Clermont-Ferrand and Lyon. Make the most of the drive with a stopover in the lovely Loire Valley and a visit to some of the famous châteaux.
- Please note your accommodation on parc is available from 3pm on your day of arrival.
- France has introduced driving restrictions in Paris and some other cities; a Crit'Air sticker should be displayed or you may be fined. Click here for more details.
- Don't forget the time difference! Europe is 1 hour ahead.
- More time on the ferry or more time on the road? When comparing the different route options, do remember to allow for motorway tolls and fuel costs.
- Quick converter: 50 miles is just over 80km.