- Cherbourg: 369km ( recommended )
- Roscoff: 586km
At Eurocamp we believe in making our holiday parcs not only easy to enjoy, but also simple to get to. So whether you decide to self drive or fly drive, we'll help to make sure your journey is as hassle-free as possible.
Domaine de Drancourt Campsite
BP 80022, 80230 ST VALERY- SUR- SOMME
- GPS Co-ordinates 50.154576 1.634088
- Local Railway Noyelles sur mer, 7km : Services to Calais, Paris, Amiens, Abbeville
- Bus Station 4km : Services to bus Amiens
Travelling by Ferry & Eurotunnel
Ferries are a relaxing and convenient way to travel. With a wide variety of ferries available from Ireland to France, taking your own car to the continent makes great sense, and don’t worry about driving abroad if it’s your first time – we can help you with our recommended ferry and driving routes to help you hit the open road en route to your parc.
Domaine de Drancourt is within easy driving distance of the main channel ports.
Irish Ferries operate sailings from Rosslare to Cherbourg and also from Dublin to Cherbourg, while Stena Line run from Rosslare to Cherbourg. Please note while Irish Ferries normally arrive in Cherbourg in mid/late morning, the Stena Line crossing from Rosslare can arrive in late afternoon depending on the sailing date.
The journey from Cherbourg is on good roads most of the way - take the main road down to Bayeux and pick up the A13/A29/A28 autoroute once you reach Caen. This route takes you towards Abbeville and has tolls. If you are not in a hurry, take a slight detour and visit the delightful seaside town of Honfleur for a spot of lunch by the harbour.
- Please note your accommodation on parc is available from 3pm on your day of arrival.
- France has introduced driving restrictions in Paris and some other cities; a Crit'Air sticker should be displayed or you may be fined. Click here for more details.
- Don't forget the time difference! Europe is 1 hour ahead.
- More time on the ferry or more time on the road? When comparing the different route options, do remember to allow for motorway tolls and fuel costs.
- Quick converter: 50 miles is just over 80km.
An increasing number of non-stop flights and additional routes to the continent mean that flying to your destination is more convenient than ever.
The Picardy region is within easy reach, with several airlines flying directly from the UK and Ireland into Paris (CDG, Beauvias and Orly). We can arrange your flights with low cost operators as well as offering information about scheduled airlines.
Check who flies into where from your nearest airport using the Flight Finder tool below, then either book your flights directly or give us a call and let us take care of everything!*
*Not all airlines can be booked as part of a package arranged by us, including: Air France, German Wings, KLM, Thomson, Thomas Cook and Vueling.
- Beauvais (BVA): 126km ( nearest )