- Explore the coastal paths alongside the parc
- Great family-friendly atmosphere
- Take a tour of Agde’s ancient city walls & 12th Century cathedral
Eurocamp will not be operating on this parc during 2020 season.
- Following the significantly later start to the season, we will not be operating on this parc during 2020, we are however taking 2021 bookings for this parc.
- If you are still hoping to get away for a well-deserved holiday this year, please use our 'holiday search/find a holiday' availability search to find a similar parc or location. A full list of parcs where we are not operating during 2020 can be found here ›
- Where we are operating this summer, we have introduced enhanced health and safety measures for your peace of mind. Find out more about our all points protection programme ›
A beautiful and relaxing beachside parc that’s perfect for those on a tight budget, ideally located close to bustling Marseillan-Plage
Dunes et Soleil, or Dunes and Sun, is the perfect name for this beachside parc in the south of France. Sheltered by a wild sand dune, this family-friendly parc has direct access to a golden, sandy beach – ideal for lazy sunbathing days and dips in the sea. Facilities on parc are simple and include a small toddler pool and takeaway; but with Marseillan Plage’s bustling town centre just a few minutes’ walk away, what more do you need? You can easily spend entire days along the 6 km stretch of beach, before enjoying great holiday evenings at the many restaurants, shops, bars and discos that line the seafront.
The opening dates of pool complexes are correct at the time of collection at the beginning of the season, but are subject to change. It is possible that the campsite may close outdoor pools in poor weather and/or in low season.
Little ones will have a splashtastic time at Dunes et Soleil, thanks to the paddling pool, which provides them with a gentle introduction to the pleasures of playing in the water. Older children will have plenty of thrills on the water slide, but the big attraction is the golden sandy beach - perfect for sunbathing and taking a dip in the sea.
Please note: Only conventional swimwear is permitted (lycra style/speedos and swimming briefs/shorts). All other types of shorts are not permitted.
Spray park Open dates: 20 Apr - 21 Sep 2020
|Suitable for||Length||Minimum Age/Height||Lanes||Notes|
|All the Family||1|
- Pool passes are required to enter the pools
- Parental Supervision is required at all times
Site Run Kids' Clubs
This parc runs its own kids’ clubs, and you’re welcome to make use of these throughout your holiday. We don’t however, have any involvement in these clubs or how they are organised, including the quality of activities available. *Please check details of timetable of activities, and if sessions need to be pre-booked, directly with the campsite staff. Consent forms may be required.
- Open: 04/07/2020 - 22/08/2020 *
6 to 11 years
- Description: A range of activities is offered including arts and crafts, sports tournaments, big outdoor games, face-painting and make-up and treasure hunts.
- Available to all customers
Facilities and Amenities
Each of our parcs has its own individual personality, and our Value Parcs are no different.
These campsites are traditional but have all the basic facilities you need, as well as places to eat, drink and buy your groceries.
The opening dates of facilities are correct at the time of collection at the beginning of the season, but are subject to change. It is possible that some facilities may only be available in high season (which is generally July and August), please ask our reservation team at the time of booking, if there is a facility which is key to your holiday.
ID bracelets required
WiFi is available - may only be in certain parts of the parc (CHARGES APPLY)
Credit cards accepted: Mastercard, Visa
Languages spoken: German, English, French, Dutch
Number of bars: 1
01/07/2020 - 23/08/2020
04/07/2020 - 22/08/2020
Baby changing facilities
Sports and Activities
Whilst our range of parcs are ideal for relaxing holidays, they also offer you plenty to do when you feel like being a little more active.
|Karting||1 km from site|
|Boat trips||1 km from site|
The activities detailed are available all season, unless indicated otherwise. This information is subject to change, and it is possible that some activities may have a charge and/or may remain closed in low season. Please check at the time of booking if there is an activity or facility which is key to your holiday.
Important information concerning late arrival
- It is advisable to arrive before 22:00hrs as the outside gate is locked at this time and there is no access to reception parking
- If you are due to arrive after 22:00hrs, please let us know as you will need a code to access the campsite on foot (there is limited on-street parking outside the campsite)
Only Charcoal BBQs allowed
- Bed linen and towels can be hired. Please order your linen no later than one week before departure.
A car can be parked on a pitch
Motorbikes are allowed on the parc and the pitch
There is no charge for additional vehicles
Dogs are not allowed in our accommodation on this parc
Dogs must be on a lead at all times
Number of dogs allowed: 1
There is a barrier in operation
Barrier closing time: 19:00 hrs
Customers are required to wear security bracelets on site
This parc is suitable for customers in wheelchairs. Wheelchair-adapted accommodation is only available on selected parcs, please check before booking.
The following areas of the parc are wheelchair friendly:
There are disabled toilets on site
How To Get There - Flight Recommendations
Whilst we can’t book your flights for you we’ve teamed with Skyscanner to help you to find the best flight options to your parc.
Please select your preferred departure airport and we'll search or link you to Skyscanner to find the best airlines and routes for your holiday parc.