- Check out the views from Saint Nazaire cathedral
- Just 20 minutes from Béziers airport
- Make a splash at Aqualand for the day
SUMMER 2020 - COVID-19 latest update:
- The French government currently make it compulsory for anyone over the age of 11 to wear a mask in all public indoor places.
- Social distancing must be observed.
- The pools and waterslides are open, although they will be closed from 1 - 2pm every day for cleaning. Advance booking is not required.
- Cycle hire will not be available on parc in 2020.
- Parc run kids’ clubs will be operating in July and August; social distancing will be observed where possible, or masks will be worn.
- The animation programme will take place in July and August.
- All other facilities will be open as normal.
Please note, this information is subject to change as new restrictions may be introduced or lifted during the season in response to government directives.
Spend lazy days by the sea in this laid back budget-conscious parc, metres from a gorgeous beach
Les Sablines is a brilliant choice if you’re looking for a holiday with sun, sea and sand, just 20 minutes from an airport.
This seaside parc is 900 metres from the nearest beach, protected by natural sand dunes. In between lazy days by the sea, you and the kids can enjoy a range of activities on parc, like football, volleyball and basketball. This family friendly site organises shows and discos every night in high summer – the perfect place to stop after dinner at the parc’s restaurant. The pool complex has with two slides and a heated pool, but for more impressive splash times, drive 30 km to Aqualand in Cap d’Agde. This incredible attraction has 8 water parks, with over 20 water rides!
The opening dates of pool complexes are correct at the time of collection at the beginning of the season, but are subject to change. It is possible that the campsite may close outdoor pools in poor weather and/or in low season.
Nestled in the heart of the campsite, the pool space at Les Sablines is a haven for both young and old. There's a fantastic bathing space for small children, lagoon basin and double water slides! The large solarium complete with deck chairs ensures everyone is relaxed and happy.
Please note: Only conventional swimwear is permitted (lycra style/speedos and swimming briefs/shorts). All other types of shorts are not permitted.
Pool Complex Open dates: 20 Jun - 19 Sep 2020
|Type||Location||Heated||Size / Depth||Features|
|Suitable for||Length||Minimum Age/Height||Lanes||Notes|
|All the Family||6 years||3|
- Sunloungers available
- Sun Terrace available
- Shorts not allowed
- Pool passes are required to enter the pools
- T-shirts not allowed
- Inflatables not allowed
- Parental Supervision is required at all times
Site Run Kids' Clubs
This parc runs its own kids’ clubs, and you’re welcome to make use of these throughout your holiday. We don’t however, have any involvement in these clubs or how they are organised, including the quality of activities available. *Please check details of timetable of activities, and if sessions need to be pre-booked, directly with the campsite staff. Consent forms may be required.
- Open: 01/07/2020 - 31/08/2020 *
6 to 11 years
- Description: A range of activities is offered including arts and crafts, sports tournaments, big outdoor games, face-painting and make-up and treasure hunts.
- Available to all customers
Facilities and Amenities
Each of our parcs has its own individual personality, and our Value Parcs are no different.
These campsites are traditional but have all the basic facilities you need, as well as places to eat, drink and buy your groceries.
The opening dates of facilities are correct at the time of collection at the beginning of the season, but are subject to change. It is possible that some facilities may only be available in high season (which is generally July and August), please ask our reservation team at the time of booking, if there is a facility which is key to your holiday.
ID bracelets required
WiFi is available - may only be in certain parts of the parc (CHARGES APPLY)
Internet access available (charges may apply)
A safe is available to use No charges apply
Languages spoken: English, French, Dutch
Number of bars: 1
Opening dates: 20/06/2020 - 19/09/2020 (bars may only open for part of this period)
Restaurant - Pilaquina
Location: Near the pool
20/06/2020 - 19/09/2020
Terrace: The restaurant has a terrace area for dining
20/06/2020 - 19/09/2020
01/07/2020 - 31/08/2020
Baby changing facilities
Sports and Activities
Whilst our range of parcs are ideal for relaxing holidays, they also offer you plenty to do when you feel like being a little more active.
|Tennis||5 km from site|
|Golf||22 km from site|
|Fishing||7 km from site|
|Horse Riding||0.7 km from site|
|Scuba Diving||5 km from site|
|Windsurfing||7 km from site|
|Snorkelling||5 km from site|
The activities detailed are available all season, unless indicated otherwise. This information is subject to change, and it is possible that some activities may have a charge and/or may remain closed in low season. Please check at the time of booking if there is an activity or facility which is key to your holiday.
Important information concerning Classic Economy accommodation
- The 2 bedroom Classic Economy holiday homes on Les Sablines sleep up to 4 people maximum. There are no ovens/grills in thse holiday homes on this parc, but a gas hob and microwave are provided in the kitchen area. There are no blackout blinds/curtains in the bedrooms.
Only Gas BBQs allowed
- Bed linen and towels can be hired. Please order your linen no later than one week before departure.
- Please note, some of the holiday homes on parc do not have a fixed sun canopy, in these cases parasols will be supplied instead.
A car can be parked on a pitch
Motorbikes are allowed on the parc and the pitch
There is no charge for additional vehicles
Dogs are allowed in the following accommodation:
Dogs must be on a lead at all times
Number of dogs allowed: 1
- Dogs are also allowed in the Classic Economy holiday homes on this parc
There is a barrier in operation
Barrier closing time: 23:30 hrs
Customers are required to wear security bracelets on site
This parc is suitable for customers in wheelchairs. Wheelchair-adapted accommodation is only available on selected parcs, please check before booking.
The following areas of the parc are wheelchair friendly:
There are disabled toilets on site
How To Get There - Flight Recommendations
Whilst we can’t book your flights for you we’ve teamed with Skyscanner to help you to find the best flight options to your parc.
Please select your preferred departure airport and we'll search or link you to Skyscanner to find the best airlines and routes for your holiday parc.
How To Get There - By Ferry
Please note, ferry crossings are not bookable online, however we can book your crossing for you as part of a package - once you've booked your parc/accommodation, our contact centre will be able to add crossings to your booking, just call us with your booking reference and we can add on your crossing.
Direct sailings from Ireland to France are available from Cork to Roscoff with Brittany Ferries, Dublin to Cherbourg with Irish Ferries and Rosslare to Cherbourg with Stena Line.
The following routes listed are crossing the channel via the UK.
Departs Sundays at 15:45, crossing time approx 31hrs. Price excludes accommodation.
Timetable is currently available to book up to 30th September (return date). Departs throughout the day, crossing time approx 35 minutes.