- Only 7 km from Lake Garda
- Explore the lovely village of Il Borghetto close by
- Laze in the lagoon at the amazing pool complex
- Splash Parc
SUMMER 2020 - COVID-19 latest update:
- Masks must be worn in indoor public areas and social distancing must be observed.
- Only members of the same family can share a unit of accommodation.
- Sports facilities are not available. Bike hire and watersports are available.
- Bars and restaurants are open.
- All pool areas are open, with a limit to the number of guests that can use them at any one time due to social distancing measures required. Online booking is required. Details of booking system will be provided.
- Animation programme and Kids Club are running, with a limited number of places due to the requirement to adhere to social distancing.
Please note, this information is subject to change as new restrictions may be introduced or lifted during the season in response to government directives.
High times, and high slides, in this vibrant parc that takes pool fun seriously!
There’s nothing like the sight and sound of your kids screaming with delight as they scoot down a fantastic water slide in an amazing swimming pool. Get ready for this feeling at Altomincio, a high-quality parc for families of all ages.
The pool complex includes outdoor, lagoon and kids’ pool complete with spongy surface. There are also sports fields, crazy golf, kids’ disco, play area and lots more activities organised by the parc’s ‘animateur’. After a day packed with activities, enjoy a freshly baked pizza before treating everyone to delicious ice creams from the gelateria. During your stay, you could also enjoy the excitement of the Gardaland theme park. With off-pitch parking and super facilities for kids, this is a great choice if you’ve got toddlers too.
The opening dates of pool complexes are correct at the time of collection at the beginning of the season, but are subject to change. It is possible that the campsite may close outdoor pools in poor weather and/or in low season.
These amazing swimming pools with superb slides offer fun for all the family. The Lagoon style paddling area also features a water chute and a three lane slide. Sculpted into the hilly terrain, this outdoor pool complex mirrors the majesty of the lake. Lined with sunloungers, you can feel free to stay put and relax whilst the kids make the most of the fabulous pools.
Pool Complex Open dates: 10 Apr - 26 Sep 2020
|Type||Location||Heated||Size / Depth||Features|
|Lagoon||Outdoor||Size: 1650m² Depth: 0.02m-0.4m||this is a large pool, suitable for families with children, equipped with four slides|
|Olympic Size||Outdoor||Size: 1000m² Depth: 1.2m-1.3m||for older children and adults who mainly like to swim|
|Toddler Pool||Outdoor||Size: 270m² Depth: 0.02m-0.3m||ideal for small children|
|Suitable for||Length||Minimum Age/Height||Lanes||Notes|
|Toddlers||10 metres||1||small slide for children|
|All the Family||40 metres||2||a long and fast slide|
|All the Family||60 metres||1|
- Sunloungers available
- Sun Terrace available
- Pool passes are required to enter the pools
- Parental Supervision is required at all times
Site Run Kids' Clubs
This parc runs its own kids’ clubs, and you’re welcome to make use of these throughout your holiday. We don’t however, have any involvement in these clubs or how they are organised, including the quality of activities available. *Please check details of timetable of activities, and if sessions need to be pre-booked, directly with the campsite staff. Consent forms may be required.
5 to 8 years
9 to 12 years
- Description: There will be games, street painting, t-shirt painting, face painting, recycling games, sports tournaments, and cooking classes
- Available to all customers
Facilities and Amenities
The opening dates of facilities are correct at the time of collection at the beginning of the season, but are subject to change. It is possible that some facilities may only be available in high season (which is generally July and August), please ask our reservation team at the time of booking, if there is a facility which is key to your holiday.
ID bracelets required
WiFi is available - may only be in certain parts of the parc (CHARGES APPLY)
Credit cards accepted: American Express, Diners Card, Eurocard, Maestro, Mastercard, Visa
Languages spoken: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Other Services: Tickets available for the amusement parks
Supermarket: Open: 10/04/2020 - 13/09/2020
Ice Cream Parlour: Open: 10/04/2020 - 14/09/2020
Gift Shop: Open: 10/04/2020 - 14/09/2020
Number of bars: 2
Opening dates: 10/04/2020 - 13/09/2020 (bars may only open for part of this period)
Restaurant - Altomincio Grill
Location: In the center of the campsite, close to the pool area.
10/04/2020 - 13/09/2020
Terrace: The restaurant has a terrace area for dining
10/04/2020 - 13/09/2020
10/04/2020 - 14/09/2020
Terrace: The restaurant has a terrace area for dining
Baby changing facilities
Sports and Activities
Whilst our range of parcs are ideal for relaxing holidays, they also offer you plenty to do when you feel like being a little more active.
|Tennis||0.8 km from site|
|Golf||3 km from site|
|Driving Range||3 km from site|
|Fishing||7 km from site|
|Horse Riding||2 km from site|
|Climbing wall||15 km from site|
|Karting||17 km from site|
|Boat trips||7 km from site|
|Rafting||70 km from site|
|Scuba Diving||7 km from site|
|Windsurfing||50 km from site|
|Canoeing||7 km from site|
|Pedalos||7 km from site|
|Dinghy sailing||7 km from site|
- The parc offer excursions by bike in the surrounding area and sell tickets for Gardaland at the info point. No coach transport is provided.
The activities detailed are available all season, unless indicated otherwise. This information is subject to change, and it is possible that some activities may have a charge and/or may remain closed in low season. Please check at the time of booking if there is an activity or facility which is key to your holiday.
Important information about accommodation location, parking, occupancy and features:
- Some of our 2 bedroom Comfort Vista, Classic, Comfort and Classic Economy holiday homes are situated away from the main area, in the Contrada della Montagna annexe (please see location on the parc plan). The parc has acquired and developed La Diga to offer increased services closer to this end, which lies approximately 700m from the main part of the site. La Diga is close to a local bar, restaurant and wine shop (these are just off the site). Two trains will operate continuously from 08:45 – 21:45 between the Contrada della Montagna area of the parc and the pool facilities, allowing holidaymakers to easily access the central area. A brew pub and wine cantina has also opened close to the Contrada delle Montagna section.
- The 2 bedroom Classic Economy holiday homes at this parc sleep up to 6 people. The second bedroom has two single beds (no bunk) and two people can also be accommodated in the living area on the convertible double sofa bed. There are no ovens in these 2 bedroom Classic Economy here, but a combi microwave oven is provided in the kitchen area.
- It is not possible to park and unload luggage at your accommodation, however the on-site team has golf buggies to assist with the transfer of luggage from your vehicle.
Only Gas BBQs allowed
- The use of citronella candles and ordinary candles is strictly forbidden on this parc.
- Bed linen and towels can be hired. Please order your linen no later than one week before departure.
Our accommodation is found within an attractively landscaped village-style area on this parc and also in an area in the Contrada della Montagna section.
Additionally the site has acquired and developed La Diga, to offer increased services closer to this area, which lies approximately 700m from the main part of the site. La Diga is close to a bar, restaurant and wine shop (these are just off the site). Two trains will operate continuously from 08:45 – 21:45 between the Contrada della Montagna area of the parc and the pool facilities, allowing holidaymakers to easily access the central area. A brew pub and wine cantina has also opened close to the Contrada delle Montagna section.
Cars are not allowed to parc on the pitch
Motorbikes are allowed on this parc but not on the pitch, other parking is available
There is no charge for additional vehicles
Electric vehicles - charging station information
The site has a charging point for cars in the car park at reception.
Dogs are allowed in the following accommodation:
Dogs must be on a lead at all times
Number of dogs allowed: 2
- Dogs are also allowed in the Classic Compact holiday homes on this parc
There is a barrier in operation
Customers are required to wear security bracelets on site
This parc is suitable for customers in wheelchairs. Wheelchair-adapted accommodation is only available on selected parcs, please check before booking.
The following areas of the parc are wheelchair friendly:
There are disabled toilets on site
How To Get There - Flight Recommendations
Whilst we can’t book your flights for you we’ve teamed with Skyscanner to help you to find the best flight options to your parc.
Please select your preferred departure airport and we'll search or link you to Skyscanner to find the best airlines and routes for your holiday parc.
How To Get There - By Ferry
Please note, ferry crossings are not bookable online, however we can book your crossing for you as part of a package - once you've booked your parc/accommodation, our contact centre will be able to add crossings to your booking, just call us with your booking reference and we can add on your crossing.
Direct sailings from Ireland to France are available from Cork to Roscoff with Brittany Ferries, Dublin to Cherbourg with Irish Ferries and Rosslare to Cherbourg with Stena Line.
The following routes listed are crossing the channel via the UK.
Timetable is currently available to book up to 30th September (return date). Departs throughout the day, crossing time approx 35 minutes.
Departs Sundays at 15:45, crossing time approx 31hrs. Price excludes accommodation.