- Cherbourg: 1334km ( recommended )
At Eurocamp we believe in making our holiday parcs not only easy to enjoy, but also simple to get to. So whether you decide to self drive or fly drive, we'll help to make sure your journey is as hassle-free as possible.
Cisano San Vito Campsite
Via Pralesi, 37011 CISANO DI BARDOLINO
- GPS Co-ordinates 45.525134 10.729169
- Local Railway Peschiera del Garda, 12km : Services to Milan, Verona, Venice
- Bus Station 1km : Services to bus Riva, Desenzano del Garda, Verona
Traveling by Ferry & Eurotunnel
Ferries are a relaxing and convenient way to travel. With a wide variety of ferries available from Ireland to France, taking your own car to the continent makes great sense, and don’t worry about driving abroad if it’s your first time – we can help you with our recommended ferry and driving routes to help you hit the open road en route to Cisano San Vito.
To minimize the journey in France take an overnight crossing to Cherbourg. Irish Ferries operate sailings from Rosslare and Dublin to Cherbourg, while Stena Line sail from Rosslare to Cherbourg. Please note while Irish Ferries normally arrive in Cherbourg mid/late morning, the Stena Line crossing can arrive late in the afternoon depending on the sailing date.
It's a fair distance to drive, but that gives you the opportunity to take in some wonderful scenery on the way.
From Cherbourg the shortest route takes you down past the west side of Paris (via Versailles) and on to Beaune, before turning south towards Macon. Just before Macon take the road east to Geneva, Chamonix (see what we mean about the scenery), Milan and Lake Garda.
Why not break your journey in Burgundy? Take a look at the great facilities on parc Le Domaine de l'Epervière, it's close to the autoroute and is the perfect place to sample some of the regional wines!
- Please note your accommodation on parc is available from 3pm on your day of arrival.
- Don't forget the time difference! Europe is 1 hour ahead.
- More time on the ferry or more time on the road? When comparing the different route options, do remember to allow for motorway tolls and fuel costs.
- Quick converter: 50 miles is just over 80km.
An increasing number of non-stop flights and additional routes to the continent mean that flying to your destination is more convenient than ever.
The Italian Lakes are within easy reach, with several airlines flying directly from the UK and Ireland into Verona, Verona Brescia, Milan Bergamo and Milan Linate. We can arrange your flights with low cost operators as well as offering information about scheduled airlines.
Check who flies into where from your nearest airport and ask us to arrange your flights using the Flight Finder tool, below.
- Verona (VRN): 30km ( nearest )
- Brescia (VBS): 57km
- Bergamo (BGY): 108km
- Venice (VCE): 146km
- Milan Linate (LIN): 147km
- Milan Malpensa (MXP): 148km