- Enjoy free entry to a great safari park on site if you stay 3 nights or more
- Free access to Speelland attraction park
- Treat the family to a day out at Holland's biggest theme park - de Efteling
- Toddler Friendly
Throughout the year Beekse Bergen hosts a number of events and festivals, from family fun days to full rock concerts. These events vary in size, and some noise disruption can occur late into the evening. Please see our 'Important Information' section below for full details.
Lions, tigers and a lakeside beach
How does a holiday at a theme park sound? And close by to a great beach?
Get your holiday skates on to Beekse Bergen and discover a parc that’s beautifully designed and packed full of activities for all ages. If you’re staying for 3 nights or more, you’re in for an even bigger treat: free access to the safari park on site and the Dierenrijk kids’ zoo. When lion-spotting is over, try go-karting, water bikes and bouncy castles at the Speelland theme park. Or maybe you fancy a more relaxing time on the parc’s lakes, canals, and nature trails. The lakeside beach is perfect for soaking up the sun or going for a dip too.
The opening dates of pool complexes are correct at the time of collection at the beginning of the season, but are subject to change. It is possible that the campsite may close outdoor pools in poor weather and/or in low season.
This parc offers indoor pools for all the family. With an African themed indoor pool and a large waterslide the kids' imaginations will run wild! Directly next to the Jungle pool is the parc's Lake Victoria, where you can enjoy a swim outside.
Africa Club Open dates: 01 Apr - 20 Sep 2020
|Type||Location||Heated||Size / Depth||Features|
|Rectangular||Indoor||Size: 120m² Depth: 0.2m-1.4m|
|Family Pool||Indoor||Size: 200m² Depth: 0.2m-1.4m||a tropical pool paradise with an African theme|
|Children's Pool||Indoor||Size: 81m²|
|Suitable for||Length||Minimum Age/Height||Lanes||Notes|
|All the Family||20 metres||1|
- Sun Terrace available
- T-shirts not allowed
- Parental Supervision is required at all times
Site Run Kids' Clubs
This parc runs its own kids’ clubs, and you’re welcome to make use of these throughout your holiday. We don’t however, have any involvement in these clubs or how they are organised, including the quality of activities available. *Please check details of timetable of activities, and if sessions need to be pre-booked, directly with the campsite staff. Consent forms may be required.
- Open: 01/07/2020 - 31/08/2020 *
5 to 8 years
9 to 12 years
- Description: There will be crafts, reading and story telling, playing games and there is fun with our mascot Djambo.
- Available to all customers
Facilities and Amenities
The opening dates of facilities are correct at the time of collection at the beginning of the season, but are subject to change. It is possible that some facilities may only be available in high season (which is generally July and August), please ask our reservation team at the time of booking, if there is a facility which is key to your holiday.
WiFi is available - may only be in certain parts of the parc (CHARGES APPLY)
Internet access available (charges may apply)
Credit cards accepted: American Express, Eurocard, Maestro, Mastercard, Visa
Languages spoken: Dutch, English, German
Supermarket: Open: 01/04/2020 - 20/09/2020
Number of bars: 1
Opening dates: 01/04/2020 - 20/09/2020 (bars may only open for part of this period)
Restaurant - Kaapstad
Location: In the AfrikaClub
01/04/2020 - 20/09/2020
Terrace: The restaurant has a terrace area for dining
01/07/2020 - 31/08/2020
Terrace: The restaurant has a terrace area for dining
Sports and Activities
Whilst our range of parcs are ideal for relaxing holidays, they also offer you plenty to do when you feel like being a little more active.
|Golf||10 km from site|
|Horse Riding||6 km from site|
|Karting||10 km from site|
|Boat trips||20 km from site|
|Canoeing||2 km from site|
|Pedalos||2 km from site|
- The Safari park and Attraction Park (Speelland) are the main attractions of Beeksebergen and customers staying 3 nights or longer get free access to both. For more info visit www.speelland.nl and www.safaripark.nl.
The activities detailed are available all season, unless indicated otherwise. This information is subject to change, and it is possible that some activities may have a charge and/or may remain closed in low season. Please check at the time of booking if there is an activity or facility which is key to your holiday.
Tourist Tax information - 2020 holidays
Please note, tourist tax charges have been introduced at this parc. These charges apply to all 2020 holidays booked on or after 1st August 2019. This tourist tax will be included in your holiday cost and prepaid at the time of booking, meaning that you will not be requested to pay this locally, on arrival. The Tourist Tax charge will appear under 'Adjustments' on your holiday price breakdown.
- Intents Festival 6th - 7th June 2020. This festival is a dance music event which will be held in nearby Oisterwijk, although not on parc, depending on the wind direction, the music can sometimes be heard on the campsite until around 1am.
- The Best Kept Secret is a 3-day international rock concert attracting around 25,000 guests each day on: 12th, 13th and 14th June 2020. Held in the Events Centre about 500m from our accommodation, concert guests will be staying on the main holiday parc. From Friday 5th June until Friday 12th June, and on the 16th and 17th June the sports field and playground located over the road from the Eurocamp accommodation will be closed for the set-up and dismantling of event equipment and there will be delivery vehicles on the holiday parc to deliver equipment and materials. This is likely to cause some noise disturbance between 8am and 8pm. On Tuesday 16th June, customers will not be able to access their accommodation until 6pm, however, customers can arrive at the main parc reception at any time after 9am on that day to collect their safari passes and all customers arriving on the 16th June will be given a safari pass (regardless of stay length) due to the disruption.
- Woo Hah Festival 10th - 12th July 2020. This is one of the biggest hip hop festivals in Europe. It's held in the Events Centre, making this parc unsuitable for families on these dates. From Friday 3rd July until 10th July and until 1pm on the 15th July, the sports field and playground located over the road from the Eurocamp accommodation will be closed for the set-up and dismantling of event equipment and there will be delivery vehicles on the holiday parc to deliver equipment and materials. This is likely to cause some noise disturbance between 8am and 8pm.
- The annual "Decibel Outdoor Festival" will be taking place at Beekse Bergen from the 21st August - 23rd August 2020. This is one of the largest hard dance festivals in the region, attracting around 60,000 visitors. From 14th August - 20th August and until 1pm on the 26th August there will be some disruption from the set-up and close-down of this event. A temporary fence will be erected around the Eurocamp area and the sports field & playground (located over the road from the Eurocamp accommodation) will be closed for the set-up and dismantling of event equipment. There will also be delivery vehicles on the holiday parc to deliver equipment and materials. This is likely to cause some noise disturbance between 8am and 8pm.
Gas or charcoal BBQs are provided free of charge
- Bed linen and towels can be hired. Please order your linen no later than one week before departure.
Located in the 'Yak' area of the campsite, our holiday home and tent pitches on this parc are large, flat, have a grass surface and benefit from some sun and some shade.
Please note that this is a large parc and some pitches can be up to a 2km walk from the main reception.
A car can be parked on a pitch
Motorbikes are allowed on the parc and the pitch
There is no charge for additional vehicles
Dogs are allowed in the following accommodation:
Dogs must be on a lead at all times
There is a barrier in operation
Barrier closing time: 22:00 hrs
Customers Required to Carry ID Cards
This parc is suitable for customers in wheelchairs. Wheelchair-adapted accommodation is only available on selected parcs, please check before booking.
The following areas of the parc are wheelchair friendly:
There are disabled toilets on site
Access is available in the pools
The wheel chair can be positioned next to the pool
How To Get There - Flight Recommendations
Whilst we can’t book your flights for you we’ve teamed with Skyscanner to help you to find the best flight options to your parc.
Please select your preferred departure airport and we'll search or link you to Skyscanner to find the best airlines and routes for your holiday parc.
How To Get There - By Ferry
Please note, ferry crossings are not bookable online, however we can book your crossing for you as part of a package - once you've booked your parc/accommodation, our contact centre will be able to add crossings to your booking, just call us with your booking reference and we can add on your crossing.
Direct sailings from Ireland to France are available from Cork to Roscoff with Brittany Ferries, Dublin to Cherbourg with Irish Ferries and Rosslare to Cherbourg with Stena Line.
The following routes listed are crossing the channel via the UK.
Timetable is currently available to book up to 30th September (return date). Departs throughout the day, crossing time approx 35 minutes.
Departs Sundays at 15:45, crossing time approx 31hrs. Price excludes accommodation.