Zaton Holiday Resort
Dražnikova ul., 76T, 23232, Nin
- GPS Co-ordinates 44.228178 15.169810
- Local Railway Zadar, 14km
How To Get There - Flight Recommendations
Whilst we can’t book your flights for you we’ve teamed with Skyscanner to find the best flights to your parc.
When you’ve booked your accommodation, we’ll give you 48hrs to cancel and get a full refund – allowing you to book the flights you want. We’ll even link you to Skyscanner to make booking them easier.
Select your departure airport
How To Get There - By Ferry
Please note, ferry crossings are not bookable online, however we can book your crossing for you as part of a package - once you've booked your parc/accommodation, our contact centre will be able to add crossings to your booking, just call us with your booking reference and we can add on your crossing.
Direct sailings from Ireland to France are available from Cork to Roscoff with Brittany Ferries, Dublin to Cherbourg with Irish Ferries and Rosslare to Cherbourg with Stena Line.
The following routes listed are crossing the channel via the UK.
Timetable is currently available to book up to 30th September (return date). Departs throughout the day, crossing time approx 35 minutes.
Know Before You Go - Our Travel Tips
Ferries are a relaxing and convenient way to travel. With a wide variety of ferries available from Ireland to France, taking your own car to the continent makes great sense, and don’t worry about driving abroad if it’s your first time – we can help you with our recommended ferry and driving routes to help you hit the open road en route to Zaton Holiday Resort.
To minimize the journey in France take an overnight crossing to Cherbourg. Irish Ferries operate sailings from Rosslare and Dublin to Cherbourg, while Stena Line sail from Rosslare to Cherbourg. Please note while Irish Ferries normally arrive in Cherbourg mid/late morning, the Stena Line crossing can arrive late in the afternoon depending on the sailing date.
It's a fair distance to drive, but that gives you the opportunity to take in some wonderful scenery on the way - why not make up your own grand tour of Europe?
From Cherbourg head south east towards Paris and Beaune, then turn to Macon and Geneva. The road from Geneva heads east taking you past Chamonix, Milan, Lake Garda and Venice (see what we mean about the scenery). From Venice keep heading east to reach Trieste, then south towards Zadar.
- Please note your accommodation on parc is available from 3pm on your day of arrival.
- Don't forget the time difference! Europe is 1 hour ahead.
- More time on the ferry or more time on the road? When comparing the different route options, do remember to allow for motorway tolls and fuel costs.
- When travelling through France please be aware of driving restrictions in Paris and some other cities; a Crit'Air sticker should be displayed or you may be fined. Click here for more details.
- Quick converter: 50 miles is just over 80km.