- Enjoy the heated lagoon pool on parc
- Why not give body boarding a go?
- Dive into Océanopolis, a brilliant aquarium nearby
Please see our 'Important Information' section below, for details of local tourist taxes which are payable directly to the parc on arrival.
Direct access to a beautiful sandy beach makes this budget-friendly parc a watersports paradise
Take a sail across the Channel and discover Domaine de Ker-Ys the ideal spot for a family holiday packed with water sports.
This coastal parc is just 20 metres from Pentrez beach and a short distance from the small resort of Saint-Nic. There, you’ll find a long sandy beach and a water sports centre, so if you’ve ever fancied body boarding, kite surfing or even land yachting – now’s your chance! Back on dry land you’ll find more active adventures at your parc, with basketball and volleyball available at the multisport ground. It won’t be long before the kids are making a splash again though – just wait until they see the parc’s water park. Whizz down the slides, float under the waterfall or simply just enjoy a few laps in the heated lagoon pool.
The opening dates of pool complexes are correct at the time of collection at the beginning of the season, but are subject to change. It is possible that the campsite may close outdoor pools in poor weather and/or in low season.
The heated lagoon pool at Domaine de Ker Ys is the perfect place for a swim. Try out the water slides or get back in shape in the aguagym. For more lazy days there's also the whirlpool where you can lie back and relax.
Pool Complex Open dates: 14 May - 12 Sep 2019
|Type||Location||Heated||Size / Depth||Features|
|Family Pool||Outdoor||Depth: Maximum 1.4m|
|Suitable for||Length||Minimum Age/Height||Lanes||Notes|
|All the Family||4|
- Sunloungers available
- Sun Terrace available
- Shorts not allowed
- Pool passes are required to enter the pools
- T-shirts not allowed
- Inflatables not allowed
- Parental Supervision is required at all times
Site Run Kids' Clubs
This parc runs its own kids’ clubs, and you’re welcome to make use of these throughout your holiday. We don’t however, have any involvement in these clubs or how they are organised, including the quality of activities available. *Please check details of timetable of activities, and if sessions need to be pre-booked, directly with the campsite staff. Consent forms may be required.
- Open: 01/07/2019 - 31/08/2019 *
6 to 11 years
- Description: A range of activities is offered including arts and crafts, sports tournaments, big outdoor games, face-painting and make-up and treasure hunts.
- Available to all customers
The staff are qualified professionals.
Facilities and Amenities
Each of our parcs has its own individual personality, and our Value Parcs are no different. These campsites are traditional but have all the basic facilities you need. Some facilities are only available in high season.
New onsite for 2019 - a bar serving beer, tapas and coffee, open all season. In addition 'fast food' (sandwiches, toasties, paninis and pancakes) will also be available here in high season.
Please note the creperie mentioned below is adjacent to the campsite.
The opening dates of facilities are correct at the time of collection at the beginning of the season, but are subject to change. It is possible that some facilities may only be available in high season (which is generally July and August), please ask our reservation team at the time of booking, if there is a facility which is key to your holiday.
ID bracelets required
WiFi is available - may only be in certain parts of the parc (CHARGES APPLY)
Internet access available (charges may apply)
Credit cards accepted: Mastercard, Visa
A safe is available to use No charges apply
Languages spoken: English, French
Number of bars: 1
Opening dates: 19/04/2019 - 12/09/2019 (bars may only open for part of this period)
03/07/2019 - 04/09/2019
01/07/2019 - 25/08/2019
Terrace: The restaurant has a terrace area for dining
01/07/2019 - 31/08/2019
Baby changing facilities
Sports and Activities
Whilst our range of parcs are ideal for relaxing holidays, they also offer you plenty to do when you feel like being a little more active.
|Fishing||27 km from site|
|Horse Riding||6 km from site|
|Karting||33 km from site|
|Boat trips||27 km from site|
|Windsurfing||5 km from site|
|Canoeing||2 km from site|
|Snorkelling||27 km from site|
|Kayaking||2 km from site|
The activities detailed are available all season, unless indicated otherwise. This information is subject to change, and it is possible that some activities may have a charge and/or may remain closed in low season. Please check at the time of booking if there is an activity or facility which is key to your holiday.
Important information about Tourist Tax and Classic Compacts (Classic Economy in 2020):
- Please note, in 2019 only, a tourist tax must be paid directly to the site on arrival. This tax applies to everyone over 18 and is charged at €0.55 per person per night.
- Please be aware, the 2 bedroom Classic Compact holiday homes on this parc are located in close proximity to the entertainment tent, therefore noise can be heard until approximately 23:00 hrs in high season.
- Please note, the 2 bedroom Classic Compact holiday homes on Domaine de Ker'Ys sleep up to 4 people maximum. These holiday homes are located in close proximity to the entertainment tent, therefore noise can be heard until approximately 23:00 hrs in high season.
- There are no ovens/grills in the Classic Compact holiday homes on this parc, a gas hob and microwave are provided in the kitchen area. Classic Compact holiday homes on this parc are equipped with a small fridge with freezer compartment. There are no blackout blinds/curtains.
Only Charcoal BBQs allowed
- Bed linen and towels can be hired. Please order your linen no later than one week before departure.
A car can be parked on a pitch
Motorbikes are allowed on the parc and the pitch
There is no charge for additional vehicles
Dogs are allowed in the following accommodation:
Dogs must be on a lead at all times
Number of dogs allowed: 1
- Dogs are also allowed in the Classic Compact holiday homes on this parc
There is a barrier in operation
Barrier closing time: 19:00 hrs
Customers are required to wear security bracelets on site