- Roscoff: 135km ( recommended )
- Cherbourg: 388km
At Eurocamp we believe in making our holiday parcs not only easy to enjoy, but also simple to get to. So whether you decide to self drive or fly drive, we'll help to make sure your journey is as hassle-free as possible.
Le Ty-Nadan Campsite
Route d'Arzano, 29310 LOCUNOLE
- GPS Co-ordinates 47.905224 -3.47565
- Local Railway Quimperlé, 10km : Services to Paris, Rennes, Brest, Lyon and Nantes - connections to the rest of Europe from these
- Bus Station Arzano, 3km
Travelling by Ferry & Eurotunnel
Ferries are a relaxing and convenient way to travel. With a wide variety of ferries available from Ireland to France, taking your own car to the continent makes great sense, and don’t worry about driving abroad if it’s your first time – we can help you with our recommended ferry and driving routes to help you hit the open road en route to Le Ty Nadan.
The parc is ideally located on the west coast, about 2 hours from Roscoff. There is a choice of road routes - the distance is about the same so it's up to you! The E60 heads towards Quimper, before turning east towards Quimperlé and your parc. This way takes you past the picturesque port of Le Faou - it's about half way and has some great restaurants.
Both Brittany Ferries and Irish Ferries sail into Roscoff. The sailing with Brittany Ferries from Cork lands around breakfast time, while the Irish Ferries sailing from Rosslare lands a bit later (around mid morning).
Even better, Brittany is the only area in France where there are no motorway tolls to pay. Instead of motorways, the region is served by a network of fast and efficient dual carriageways (with a speed limit of 110km) resulting in easy, stress free driving.
Cherbourg is further from the parc, but the drive is still quite manageable if you land in the morning. Irish Ferries operate sailings from Rosslare and Dublin to Cherbourg, while Stena Line sails from Rosslare to Cherbourg. Please note while Irish Ferries normally arrive in Cherbourg in mid/late morning, the Stena Line crossing from Rosslare can arrive in late afternoon.
The fastest route from Cherbourg is to take the N13 towards Saint-Lô, then the A84 down to Rennes and the N24 across to Lorient.
- Please note your accommodation on parc is available from 3pm on your day of arrival.
- France has introduced driving restrictions in Paris and some other cities; a Crit'Air sticker should be displayed or you may be fined. Click here for more details.
- Don't forget the time difference! Europe is 1 hour ahead.
- More time on the ferry or more time on the road? When comparing the different route options, do remember to allow for motorway tolls and fuel costs.
- Quick converter: 50 miles is just over 80km.
An increasing number of non-stop flights and additional routes to the continent mean that flying to your destination is more convenient than ever.
The region of Brittany is within easy reach, with several airlines flying directly from the UK and Ireland into Brest, Dinard, Nantes, Rennes and Quimper. We can arrange your flights with low cost operators as well as offering information about scheduled airlines.
Check who flies into where from your nearest airport using the Flight Finder tool, below, then either book your flights directly or give us a call and let us take care of everything!*
*Not all airlines can be booked as part of a package arranged by us, including: Air France, German Wings, KLM, Thomson, Thomas Cook and Vueling.
- Lorient (LRT): 26km ( nearest )
- Brest (BES): 125km