- Roscoff: 17km ( recommended )
- Cherbourg: 363km
Les Mouettes Campsite
50 Route de la Grande Grève, 29660 Carantec
- GPS Co-ordinates 48.658966 -3.928921
- Local Railway Morlaix, 12km : Services to Brest, Rennes, Paris, Le Mans
- Bus Station 1km : Services to bus Roscoff, Morlaix
How To Get There - Flight Recommendations
Whilst we can’t book your flights for you we’ve teamed with Skyscanner to find the best flights to your parc.
When you’ve booked your accommodation, we’ll give you 48hrs to cancel and get a full refund – allowing you to book the flights you want. We’ll even link you to Skyscanner to make booking them easier.
Select your departure airport
How To Get There - By Ferry
Please note, ferry crossings are not bookable online, however we can book your crossing for you as part of a package - once you've booked your parc/accommodation, our contact centre will be able to add crossings to your booking, just call us with your booking reference and we can add on your crossing.
Direct sailings from Ireland to France are available from Cork to Roscoff with Brittany Ferries, Dublin to Cherbourg with Irish Ferries and Rosslare to Cherbourg with Stena Line.
The following routes listed are crossing the channel via the UK.
Timetable is currently available to book up to 30th September (return date). Departs throughout the day, crossing time approx 35 minutes.
Departs Sundays at 15:45, crossing time approx 31hrs. Price excludes accommodation.
Know Before You Go - Our Travel Tips
Ferries are a relaxing and convenient way to travel. With a wide variety of ferries available from Ireland to France, taking your own car to the continent makes great sense, and don’t worry about driving abroad if it’s your first time – we can help you with our recommended ferry and driving routes to help you hit the open road en route to your parc.
Les Mouettes is ideally located on the coast less than 20km from Roscoff, so it's the perfect parc if you want to minimize the driving in France.
Both Brittany Ferries and Irish Ferries sail into Roscoff. The overnight crossing with Brittany Ferries from Cork lands around breakfast time, while the Irish Ferries sailing from Rosslare normally lands a bit later (around mid morning).
The drive from Cherbourg is a lot further, but is still manageable if you land in the morning. Irish Ferries operate sailings from Rosslare and Dublin to Cherbourg, while Stena Line sail from Rosslare to Cherbourg. Please note while Irish Ferries normally arrive in Cherbourg in mid/late morning, the Stena Line crossing from Rosslare can arrive in late afternoon depending on the sailing date.Travel Tips
- Please note your accommodation on parc is available from 3pm on your day of arrival.
- France has introduced driving restrictions in Paris and some other cities; a Crit'Air sticker should be displayed or you may be fined. Click here for more details.
- Don't forget the time difference! Europe is 1 hour ahead of UK time.
- More time on the ferry or more time on the road? When comparing the different route options, do remember to allow for motorway tolls and fuel costs.
- Quick converter: 50 miles is just over 80km.