- Cherbourg: 1378km ( recommended )
- Roscoff: 1566km
Sportcamp Woferlgut Campsite
Kroessenbachstraße 40, A-5671 Bruck an der Grossglocknerstrasse
- GPS Co-ordinates 47.2838 12.81694
- Local Railway Bruck/Zell am See, 2km : Services to Salzburg
- Bus Station 0.5km : Services to bus Zell am See, Salzburg
How To Get There - Flight Recommendations
Whilst we can’t book your flights for you we’ve teamed with Skyscanner to help you to find the best flight options to your parc.
Please select your preferred departure airport and we'll search or link you to Skyscanner to find the best airlines and routes for your holiday parc.
How To Get There - By Ferry
Please note, ferry crossings are not bookable online, however we can book your crossing for you as part of a package - once you've booked your parc/accommodation, our contact centre will be able to add crossings to your booking, just call us with your booking reference and we can add on your crossing.
Direct sailings from Ireland to France are available from Cork to Roscoff with Brittany Ferries, Dublin to Cherbourg with Irish Ferries and Rosslare to Cherbourg with Stena Line.
The following routes listed are crossing the channel via the UK.
Timetable is currently available to book up to 30th September (return date). Departs throughout the day, crossing time approx 35 minutes.
Departs Sundays at 15:45, crossing time approx 31hrs. Price excludes accommodation.
Know Before You Go - Our Travel Tips
Ferries are a relaxing and convenient way to travel. With a wide variety of ferries available from Ireland to France, taking your own car to the continent makes great sense, and don’t worry about driving abroad if it’s your first time – we can help you with our recommended ferry and driving routes to help you hit the open road en route to your parc.
To minimise the journey in France take an overnight crossing to Cherbourg. Irish Ferries operate sailings from Rosslare to Cherbourg and also from Dublin to Cherbourg. While Stena Line sail from Rosslare to Cherbourg. Please note while Irish Ferries normally arrive in Cherbourg in mid/late morning, the Stena Line crossing from Rosslare can arrive in late afternoon depending on the sailing date.
Sportcamp Woferlgut is situated in western Austria and there are plenty of sightseeing opportunities en route. Why not make the journey a real part of your holiday and take the circular tour!
From Cherbourg head straight for Paris - the route takes you down the east side, past the town of Versailles, so why not take an overnight break and take in the beauty of the spectacular palace. After Paris take the main roads to Reims, Stuttgart and Munich and on to Austria. On the return journey, why not vary the scenery and visit Trier and Luxembourg?
- Please note your accommodation on parc is available from 3pm on your day of arrival.
- France has introduced driving restrictions in Paris and some other cities; a Crit'Air sticker should be displayed or you may be fined. Click here for more details.
- Don't forget the time difference! Europe is 1 hour ahead.
- More time on the ferry or more time on the road? When comparing the different route options, do remember to allow for motorway tolls and fuel costs.
- Quick converter: 50 miles is just over 80km.