- Sleeps 6 (max 6 adults)
- One double bedroom (with European queen size bed and premium mattress)
- Two twin bedrooms
- Contemporary open plan living and kitchen area
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven (OR 3-way combi oven/grill/microwave), gas hob & fridge-freezer
- Modern shower room
- Gas BBQ (where permitted)
- Duvets & pillows provided (duvet linen is pre-bookable)
- Air conditioning available in most units (look for '+AC' when checking availability)
3 Bedroom Azure Lounge Holiday Homes
The 3-bed Azure Lounge has an open and airy feel while being contemporary and comfortable, perfect for families or group stays.
This model really lends itself to sociable family living as, on entry, it has an open plan living space featuring a dining table besides the kitchen area that doubles up as an additional food preparation area. The seamless integration with the living area means everyone can spend time together.
There are two twin bedrooms with storage for clothes, toys, luggage and other essentials. The main bedroom has a Queen sized bed for optimum comfort. Double doors lead out onto the fully covered deck equipped with outdoor furniture - the perfect place for lazy days and BBQs.
The Azure Lounge features a few extra-special comforts too. Your fully decked terrace features an integrated, L-shaped sofa with squishy cushions, and upgraded outdoor furniture with two extra-comfy recliners.
Your kitchen features a Nespresso coffee machine, electric kettle and toaster and a dishwasher.
And when the day is over, our Premium queen-sized mattresses promise a sound night’s sleep. Lounge living is all about those thoughtful little extras.
Lounge living is all about those thoughtful little extras!
- Integrated outdoor sofa built into decking
- Larger fully or 3/4 covered decked terrace
- Double insulation
- Premium queen-sized mattress in main bedroom
- Upgraded dining furniture – including 2 reclining chairs
- Dishwasher (selected parcs and models only)
- Nespresso machine
- Electric kettle
- Electric toaster
Bed linen (duvet and standard) and towels are not included. You can take your own, but we all know how bulky duvet covers, bedsheets and towels can be, so why not reduce the packing and hire your linen with us before your holiday? Please note, bedding must be ordered no later than one week before your departure.