Let us take you back to 1973. Pink Floyd release Dark Side of the Moon, the first Pizza Hut opened, and our first customers experienced the fun and freedom of a Eurocamp holiday.
The first Eurocamp holiday
It all started so holidaymakers could experience the joy and liberation of outdoor holidays in France, without the hassle of carrying their own equipment.
So we found a parc in Brittany, pitched some extra-roomy tents with comfy beds and self-catering facilities, and welcomed our first guests.
Now you’ll find us on the best holiday parcs across Europe, by beaches, countryside, mountains, rivers and lakes. And millions of families have discovered the benefits that Eurocamp holidays offer:
Secure parcs with plenty of
outdoor space to play...
Spacious outdoor accommodation
with a few home comforts, too...
And, a world of adventure
waiting on your doorstep.
Eurocamp through the years
- 1973 - We pitched our tents in Brittany and the first Eurocamp holiday begins.
- 1970s - We expanded into more parcs across France.
- 1980s - We added holiday homes to our accommodation range, and expanded into more European countries.
- We open two overseas offices and welcome customers from The Netherlands, Germany and Belgium.
- 1990s - We teamed up with Keycamp to bring our customers even more choice of incredible family holidays.
- We launch to the Swiss and Austrian markets, and open a base in Poland.
- 2000s - We continue growing our range of locations, and introduce new accommodation.
- We launch in Denmark to share the Eurocamp experience with Danish customers.
- 2014 - We become part of the European Camping Group, joining a range of other family holiday brands to become the European leader in outdoor holidays.
- We launch the first of our responsive websites to the UK market, to improve customers' experience on a mobile device.
- 2015 - 2020 - We invest £60 million in new holiday homes and refurbishing our accommodation.
- We continue to roll out responsive websites across our European markets and optimise our e-commerce platform to make it easier for customers to book their holiday using a mobile device.
- 2020s - Continued technology improvements based on customer feedback, to make finding the perfect holiday even easier!
The same great service since day one
A lot has changed since that first trip to Brittany in 1973, but some things never have and never will.
Our Commission for Aviation Regulation (C.A.R) protection gives you financial protection.
We're also members of the ITAA.
Expertise you can trust
Our online search is complemented by our friendly, knowledgeable, experienced team, who give you personalised service to help you plan your holiday.
Your holiday, your way
Every aspect of your holiday is flexible: arrive how you like, on any day you like, and visit as many parcs as you like.
How have we been the market leader for so long?
Every year we welcome more and more families looking for the freedom, safety and flexibility of a Eurocamp holiday. And every year loyal customers return for another summer of possibilities. Here’s why:
Trusted to deliver outstanding service
We're the proud recipients of Feefo's Platinum Trusted Customer Service Award, in recognition of delivering exceptional service, as rated by real customers!
Whatever you picture as your perfect holiday backdrop, from fine sands and blue horizons to hilltop towns and peaceful countryside, we’re there.
Only the best holiday parcs make it into our range. So you can be sure that if we’re there, the facilities are top-quality and the location is excellent.
We still offer tents, but now you’ve got a whole range of holiday home options to choose from, all fully-equipped with your own self-contained private space.